Hey dudes. I’m Veronica. My formal bio can be found here. My informal bio, below:
- I’m a wedding gown designer, who is 100% wedding- and design-crazy. And I always try to work harder and get better at everything I do.
- I’m married to the sweetest man on Earth. His words, not mine. Just kidding, sweet people don’t say things like that.
- I’m the sweetest person on Earth.
- Just kidding.
- I am most definitely the luckiest though.
- When not designing and stitching up bridal gowns, I’m almost always redecorating our apartment. It was an Apartment Therapy house tour a few months ago. It looks almost nothing like that now.
- I love, love, love to make things. Except dinner. I absolutely do not enjoy making dinner. Ever.
- I really enjoy eating dinner though.
- I went a little nutso when planning our wedding and made lots and lots of stuff. And then I went and wrote a bunch of tutorials, which are all listed here (among other things), if you so fancy.
- I like to talk like I’m in an old movie, but I’ve learned to shimmy my shoulders while I do it, so people don’t find me pretentious. Life is full of little lessons like that.
- I lived in NYC for years and years and I’ve lived in Chicago for years and years, and so basically now I’m old.
- But I’m still young enough to blow your mind.